Monday, September 16, 2013

Ironic

The Barbie Doll was the one of the weirdest in my opinion because I don’t get why people suicide while thinking that they are useless. To me I think they chose the wrong direction because each people are unique and talented in their way. Barbie doll was also sad because the girl could have become strong women and maybe become alethic I saw women who are not viewed as pretty people, but they were respected and envied by other people in different way as, athletes, writers, or maybe scientist. Once upon a time was also ironic. Of course, people would like to protect their family best as possible, but I believe that he chose the wrong direction. He could have used the money to make people more content then trying to escape from then. That choice could made the situation both win. Why didn’t they chose the direction I think the best? I think that is because they were blinded by other people’s perspective too much and having huge responsibility, thus making them narrow eyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment